always free shipping!
by Carmen Kubista
Here it is! Our 2021 Gift Guide. 8 Things we love, things we use, and things we love to use!
1. Story Skin Care Clean Skin CareCaptain Obvious, I know. But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it. A trio of truly clean products packed with natural, cutting edge ingredients like the under-the-radar powerhouse ingredient, Eggshell Membrane. This is the gift of confidence!
2. Birdie Personal Safety AlarmAs a mom of 5 (6 counting our exchange student), I love anything that provides safety and peace of mind. These colorful little baubles hook to keychains, backpacks and purses with ease. Pull the latch in an uncomfortable situation and activate the alarm and lights. You can bet Mrs. Claus will be putting these in every stocking this year.
3. Odele Ultra Sensitive Body WashI have a pet peeve and its name is "overly-scented body wash." It was such a relief when I found this unscented, clean body wash. It's my new favorite. And a fellow Minneapolis-based woman-owned brand!
4. Bite Beauty Agave Lip MaskMy tried and true go-to for soft lips. I always carry a tube with me and it becomes a fast fave of those I gift to. Everyone in my family uses this year-round. One tube lasts a really long time.
5. Isle of Paradise Tanning DropsLet's be real... I'm nicer when I'm tan. Which is why I use these self-tanning drops when the Minnesota weather isn't so nice. I mix a few drops with my Story Moisturizer and apply over my face, neck and chest for gentle, sunkissed color.
6. Kitsch PonyfullThis funny-looking thing is a ponytail game-changer! As a woman in my mid-40's (sigh), I'm sad to report that my mane just isn't what it used to be. I add the Ponyfull to my natural ponytail and voilà! Instantly thicker and lifted pony.
7. Lemon Lavender Exfoliator MittThis cold weather wreaks havoc on my skin but I rarely take the time to exfoliate anything more than my face. Well, this little mitt makes it oh-so-easy. Hang it in your shower and gently scrub your body to release dead skin cells. Feels great and leaves skin smooth and glowy.
8. Dovetail Multi-Purpose Work GloveThis one is for all my fellow plant ladies! For years I've borrowed my husband's work gloves to do my gardening. That era has ended... these are top of my wish list this year. Designed for women by women. I can't wait to get my hands dirty (or not) in these come Spring!
Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!
founder of story skin care, wife & mom
by Carmen Kubista
Here's the reality – there is no cure for acne. There's no silver bullet, no magic cream that can make it disappear forever. Hormonal ebb and flow, genetics, and personal habits all play a part in the appearance of acne, or lack thereof. And of course, we can only really make changes to one of those factors. Focusing on personal habits, I recommend this clear skin regimen for tweens and teens to treat and help keep acne at bay.